Location: St. Neots, England
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP33000 per annum + + Benefits
A reputable manufacturing company based in St Neots, are currently looking for a Buyer to join their team on a permanent basis.
As the Buyer, you will be responsible for coordinating purchasing activities within the business, whilst ensuring that all purchased components meet the correct quality and price and are delivered within agreed time schedules. You will also assist the Purchasing Supervisor, resolving any issues that arise within their role.
As the Buyer your key responsibilities will include:
• Coordinating purchasing activities with relevant departments to acquire inventory in a cost
• Processing purchase requisitions, purchase change orders and requests for quotes to suppliers
• Creating and placing purchase orders
• Performing cost analysis and volume planning
• Developing new supplier sources and managing existing supplier relationships
• Liaising directly with suppliers to resolve ongoing issues
Successful applicants for this Buyer position must:
• Have previous experience working within a Buyer position within a manufacturing business
• Be CIPS Qualified or Part-Qualified
• Possess excellent communication skills
It would also be beneficial for the successful Buyer to have:
• Previous experience working within the electronics industry
Over the last 19 years CEEMA Recruitment has built an enviable reputation and established itself as a true specialist in sourcing high quality professional candidates for numerous companies across the UK.
At CEEMA Recruitment we have vast experience in helping candidates find quality placements. Our team of specialist consultants have significant experience within the recruitment industry, are highly knowledgeable and will use this expertise to find you the position that you are looking for in either the permanent or contractor sectors of the market.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".