Software Validation Engineer
Location: Stevenage, England
Salary: GBP40 - GBP45 per hour
A global engineering and manufacturing company based in Stevenage are currently looking for a Software Validation Engineer to join their growing software team on a ten month contract basis.
As the Software Validation Engineer you will be enthusiastic, passionate and eager to apply your excellent software engineering skills to the projects you are working on. As the successful you will candidate will be part of a highly motivated and dynamic development group working at the centre of embedded software development within this market leading business.
You should possess excellent technical skills in Java, C coding and Real-time embedded software engineering.
As the Software Validation Engineer your key responsibilities will include:
• Developing test procedures, execution, debug and formal results preparation
• Anomaly investigation, including liaison with software designers and requirements authors
• Inspection of peers' test procedures versus applicable technical and process requirements
• Configuration & administration of updated test software
Successful applicants for this Software Validation Engineer position must have:
• Experience of Real-time embedded software engineering lifecycle process
• Java programming experience
• C coding and Linux scripting skills
• Good communication skills
It would also be beneficial for the successful Software Validation Engineer to have:
• Engineering degree in software, computer science or similar
• Microsoft Windows 7 and Linux Red Hat 4.x experience
Over the last 19 years CEEMA Recruitment has built an enviable reputation and established itself as a true specialist in sourcing high quality professional candidates for numerous companies across the UK.
At CEEMA Recruitment we have vast experience in helping candidates find quality placements. Our team of specialist consultants have significant experience within the recruitment industry, are highly knowledgeable and will use this expertise to find you the position that you are looking for in either the permanent or contractor sectors of the market.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".