Senior Investment Systems Developer .Net/ Microsoft. (HA-12321427) Massachusetts, USA
I am looking for a Contract Software Developer to create innovative solutions. You will be working with data and research departments, implementing a wide variety of applications, from research and portfolio analysis to trade resolutions.
Provides development and support to various Investment Divisions in all areas of the investment process, including research, portfolio construction and optimization, pre and post trade analytics, trading, middle and back office.
•Work closely with business users, research analysts, portfolio managers and traders to identify areas where technology could be leveraged to enhance the investment process and achieve superior results
•Propose and design technical solutions
• Minimum 5 years of demonstrated success developing middle-tier applications in C#
• Minimum 3 years of demonstrated success developing multithreaded WPF and/or Silverlight applications in C#
• Minimum 4 years of experience with database development for Microsoft SQL Server
• Practical knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services, Reporting Services
• Solid and demonstrable understanding of robust software engineering principles including application security, performance, fault tolerance, and maintainability.
• Self-starter, able to work as part of a small team as well as independently, with minimal supervision
• Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
• Effective presentation skills a strong plus
The project is initially for a long term contract basis in Boston.
Let me know if you are available and what your rate would need to be.