Inventory Coordinator – Rockies (35037) Dickinson, North Dakota
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 70,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— well construction, formation evaluation, completion and production— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
To ensure compliance for assigned locations and work with locations within the Area to improve inventory accuracy.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (not listed in any particular order)
- Responsible for reporting inventory accuracy and compliance for assigned location within Area.
- Monitor location and movement of inventory
- Train assigned locations how to cycle count according to WFT policy
- Responsible for reporting assigned locations complete cycle counts per company policy.
- Perform regular spot checks, site visits and overtest.
- Ensure required full-physical inventories are performed in compliance with WFT policy.
- Monitor reports to ensure that all information is correct and update as needed.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Perform any required full-physical inventory required by WFT policy
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• 1+ year in general inventory field
• Strong organizational skills
• Familiarity with inventory control
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Good interpersonal skills
• Lean six sigma green belt
• Ability to travel (heavy travel)
ANY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
• The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.