Haul Truck Driver - Operator (27258) Amarillo, Texas
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Operates a vehicle over established routes to deliver and sell products. Responsible for vehicle and contents. Responsible for vehicle safety and safety of all occupants.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain accurate DOT logs.
• Maintain a satisfactory driving record.
• Transport and deliver manufactured goods and materials.
• Responsible for assembly, disassembly, and repair of pumping units.
• May train or supervise Swampers.
• Ability to verbally communicate details and directions and adhere to all safety regulations.
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
• High school diploma preferred.
• Driver should have clean motor vehicle record.
• Driver should have CDL.
• Must pass DOT physical exam.
• The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.