Intern - Programmer Analyst (PCK537-5588) Green Bay, Wisconsin
Job ID: 2201 Position Description: Integrys Energy Group, a subsidiary of Integrys Energy Group, is currently recruiting for Programmer Analyst Interns for our offices in Green Bay, WI. These opportunities will be available in our Application Development areas. These positions will begin in Fall 2013 or Spring/Summer 2014. Both year-round and summer internships are available.
- Provide on-going support and enhancements to computer applications or packages which includes: diagnosing problems, researching possible solutions, determining effects on the entire process, coding, thoroughly testing, documenting, and implementing. This includes setting up business processes within a package, customizations to packages/applications, and interfaces to other applications, system testing, troubleshooting and correcting problems within the implementation phase of new package/application installation or new releases of an existing package/application. Proactively monitoring and continually enhance performance of application.
- Analyze business problems by communicating with current and future process users. Document findings and communicate those findings through written documents and models. The analysis tasks include understanding and researching functionality and applicable technology of both potentially new applications/packages and new releases of existing applications/packages.
- Solve business problems by designing and customizing computer applications that will meet the business requirements by utilizing corporate standards and technology.
- Manage tasks related to projects and daily priorities.
Position Requirements: Minimum Qualifications:
- Current pursuit of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related degree.
- Completion of Sophomore year by the time position begins.
- A minimum GPA of 2.8 or above.
- Classroom exposure or experience with relational databases and/or object-oriented languages.
- The ability to work a minimum of 15 hours per week during the school year (for year-round positions only).
Integrys Energy Group, Inc. (NYSE: TEG) is a Fortune 1,000 company focused on delivering energy and related services to more than 2 million customers in the U.S. Our subsidiaries, with nearly 5,000 employees, are creating a premier and growing energy company. We have exciting career opportunities that will reward energetic people who help us meet the challenge!
Interested candidates must apply online at www.integrysgroup.com no later than October 15, 2013.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified candidates, including minorities, women, veterans and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.