Material Handler (PCK537-5057) Chicago, Illinois
Job ID: 2028 Position Description: Peoples Gas, a subsidiary of Integrys Energy Group, is currently recruiting for a Material Handler for our office in Chicago, Illinois. This position reports to the Warehouse Manager - Chicago.
- Perform Materials Management tasks including receiving, order picking and management, cycle counting, and inventory management.
- Perform transactional data entry into Materials Management Software Systems.
- Operate all Materials Management material handling equipment.
- Obtain CDL. Safe and efficient packing and delivery of company inventory.
- Follow all company policies, work procedures and safety rules.
Position Requirements: Minimum Qualifications:
- A High School Diploma.
- A minimum of one year experience with materials management, including computer operation and data entry.
- A valid driver’s license.
- A CDL license.
- Three or more years of materials management experience.
- Associates or technical degree in logistics.
Integrys Energy Group, Inc. (NYSE: TEG) is a Fortune 1,000 company focused on delivering energy and related services to more than 2 million customers in the U.S. Our subsidiaries, with nearly 5,000 employees, are creating a premier and growing energy company. We have exciting career opportunities that will reward energetic people who help us meet the challenge!
Interested candidates must apply online at www.integrysgroup.com no later than June 16, 2013. Integrys reserves the right to modify the application deadline or discontinue accepting applications for any position if deemed necessary.