Senior Coordinator, Marketing
Location: Los Angeles, California
We are conducting an immediate search for an Advertising Coordinator, Production Services, based at Fox Studios in Century City. This role reports directly to the Senior Vice President, Production Services. Key responsibilities include coordinating production services with cutting edge marketing and branded entertainment initiatives across Fox's backlot. Working closely with Production Services leadership to execute fresh new ideas and initiatives to drive marketing objectives, enhance production services and improve vendor relationships. This role will collaborate with Facilities leadership on unique backlot department projects to attract and maintain partnerships while generating revenue for Fox Studio.
- Coordinate team meetings regarding marketing projects.
- Work independently to develop, design and execute marketing campaigns under the direction of Production Services leadership.
- Promote business growth by working with the team to develop and execute a comprehensive marketing plan that targets internal and 3rd party clients using Marketing Activity Calendar and promotional collateral material.
- Coordinates and tracks marketing budget with oversight by leadership.
- Utilizes Email Marketing Software, Customer Relationship Management and various graphic and design software tools to further develop a direct marketing strategy to reach target clients.
- Promote and conceptualize new product packages by bundling services for existing Fox Productions, as well as other industry Studios and Production companies.
- Maintain and monitor marketing activities calendar to ensure that we are on time, on trend, on budget and in sync with key industry events.
- Organize and coordinate special events.
- Execute search engine optimizer strategy ensuring optimal web presence for the backlot departments.
- Coordinate marketing asset development process by drafting creative briefs, designing marketing materials, collateral brochures and assisting with designing Fox Studios Production Services website .i.e. Drapery and Wardrobe on-line catalogs.
- Facilitates the sharing of new business information among backlot department to promote cross selling and to maintain general awareness to and about our on-lot clients. This includes generating current and new lead reports, as well as staff/crew contact lists for distribution to the backlot departments.
- Assist the head of the department with projects and analysis. This may include creating marketing documents, video elements, premium give-a-ways coordination and multi-media marketing.
- Facilitate marketing meetings with all department stakeholders.
- Organize external RFP;s and prepare internal proposals, presentations and projects for marketing of the studio's backlot departments and production services.
- Coordinate advertising campaigns for Fox Production Service as resources to increase awareness.
- Coordinate special events that may include networking events, studio tours, and industry sales meetings.
- Periodic analysis of marketing programs and monitoring customer service feedback for optimal satisfaction and exceeded expectations.
- Monitoring accuracy, information and functionality of Fox Studios Production website for internal and external customers.
- Maintain contact listing and enhance database of current and prospective clients.
- Takes initiative on marketing projects while collaborating with team leadership.
- Coordinates the process for our marketing initiatives and providing administrative support, as needed
- B.A. Degree in Media Arts, Marketing, Film or Television or related subject, preferred.
- 2 to 4 years applied experience in the entertainment, marketing, advertising or media industry
- Proven track record working in a fast-paced environment with multi-disciplinary teams
- Preferred experience in entertainment, promotions, interactive media and creative fields
- Must have proven exposure or contribution to full life-cycle of a creative project from concept and creative development through execution
- Strong time management, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator or graphic design ability