Senior Cisco Engineer (Eliassen_245113) Columbus, Ohio
Job Number: 245113
Senior Cisco Engineer
Our Columbus, Ohio Based Client is looking for a contract resource for 6 months to perform design/engineering and third tier support for Cisco routing/switching and wireless technologies.
- CCNP Routing/Switching preferred
- High Available Ecommerce experience preferred
- Extensive Experience in Layer 2 and Layer 3 technologies
- Network Planning, Installation, and Administration (5-7 Years)
- MPLS WAN, VPN, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP (5-7 Years)
- Load Balancers (Cisco ACE, F5), Security (Firewalls, IPS, ACL’s)
- Experience in Cisco Unified Wireless (5-7 Years)
- Extensive experience with network design and implementation.
- In depth knowledge of TCP/IP networking; data communications, network infrastructure and operating systems, DNS network/internet protocols (SMTP, HTTP, SNMP, Windows Domain services)
- In depth knowledge of LAN/WAN architectures (such as SoNET, MPLS, VPN, T1, T3) and protocols (such as BGP, RIP, OSPF, HSRP) and technologies.
- Extensive experience with switches and routers, including switch and load balancer design, configuration, administration, troubleshooting and support.
- Must possess a high level of initiative and self-motivation (passion for what they do)
- Ability to work independently and effective at building partnerships to facilitate the accomplishment of goals.
- Strong organizational/time-management skills.
- Effective at planning and leading meetings to accomplish stated goals and objectives.