Senior Scrum Master (Eliassen_243431) Blue Ash, Ohio
Job Number: 243431
Senior Scrum Master
We need an energetic and experienced Scrum Master to act as a servant leader, driving our ongoing Agile adoption and running projects in an Agile manner. The Scrum Master is also responsible for working with other Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Team Leaders, and the release team to coordinate the efforts of multiple teams working together towards common deliverables and release dates. The Scrum Master shepherds the process of identifying, raising, and resolving impediments.
· Served as full-time Scrum Master on at least 5 different teams for a total of at least a year, preferably in a variety of situations such as multiple organizations or different kinds of products.
· Initiated and was Scrum Master for at least the first 3 iterations for at least two of those teams.
· Strong understanding of Scrum Practices and roles
· Has provided classroom or workshop style training to beginners
- Experience with Product Backlog and Scrum management tools such as Microsoft TFS, VersionOne or Rally are a plus.
- Has good facilitation, conflict resolution, and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or management discipline with a preference for a Master’s Degree.