Master Java Application Architect (105856) (Eliassen_245454) Wilmington, Delaware
Job Number: 245454
Master Java Application Architect (105856)
Eliassen Group has an immediate consulting opportunity for an experienced Master Java Application Architect for our Fortune 500 Client in the financial services and banking industry. The position is located in Wilmington, DE.
The Senior Developer will be assigned to an agile project team. As a member of a project team, the developer may assume various roles for delivering projects.
- Sharp programming skills, eagerness for challenging, leading-edge development opportunities, and the ability to work with a variety of technologies and personnel are critical to the success in this role.
- The developer on IT development team will be working with development teams, architecture team and the infrastructure teams as part of project delivery to design and deliver a holistic solution which adheres to the requirements of all teams in IT department.
- 7+ yrs experience developing applications in high-paced business environments.
- Strong skills in Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Servlets, WebServices, JMS, JUnit, Maven, Ant, JDBC Strong experience in developing and deploying J2EE applications to both windows environment.
- Good working knowledge in configuring Tomcat and windows.
- Working knowledge on XML technologies XSD, JAXB, XSLT
- Understand how to architect the Salesforce.com eco-system and App-exchange partners into a cohesive and comprehensive solution in a larger enterprise environment
- Be responsible for successfully designing and managing the integration of cloud based solutions and technologies.
- It further includes responsibility for integrations, extensions, features and designing solutions using the technologies like salesforce.com, and force.com (API, APEX & Visual Force).
- Object-Oriented design and development. Working knowledge of information security concepts and principles
- Hands on experience with writing effective SQL and stored procedures
- Must be detail oriented, have strong communication, documentation, organization, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to understand business requirements and design solutions based on those requirements.
- Master Java Architects - Agile Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Servlets, WebServices, JMS, JUnit, MAven, Ant, JDBC, Tomcat, XML technologies XSD, JAXB, XSLT Salesforce.com experience preferred.