Data Architect/Analyst (Data Modeling) (Eliassen_245315) Blue Ash, Ohio
Job Number: 245315
Data Architect/Analyst (Data Modeling)
Our Client in Cincinnati, Ohio requires an IT Professional skilled in data modeling, data architecture and data analysis to fulfill a 12 month assignment.
- 5+ years work experience as a data molder or data architect
- 4+ years work experience as data modeler using ERWIN
- Hand-on experience with large-scale data modeling, data mining and business requirements gathering/analysis
- Experience in data warehousing data population techniques
- Direct experience in implementing enterprise data management processes, procedures, and decision support
- Strong understanding of relational data structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Data acquisition, mining, analysis, data integrity management, metrics management and reporting experience.
- Technical expertise regarding conceptual, logical, and physical data models and databases design development.
- Understanding of SQL, XML, and XSD (schemas)
- Experience in building customized code in SQL, PL/SQL (or equivalent) or other Data-mining/ETL tools
- Experience in data mining techniques and procedures and knowing when their use is appropriate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a MUST