Technical Service Representative (36267) Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 70,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— well construction, formation evaluation, completion and production— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Maintain Shop and Warehouse. Maintain, repair and troubleshoot Gas Lift equipment, sub-surface safety valves, waterflood, plunger lift and steam injection equipment. Customer service and delivery of equipment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Install Gas Lift and Plunger Lift equipment.
• Must be able maintain the shop operations.
• Ability to identify, evaluate, install, repair related equipment in shop or field.
• Able to complete all documentation as required.
• Must work with minimal supervision.
• Must follow HSE requirements.
• Work with experienced technicians for on the job training.
• Ability to identify and check equipment upon arrival on job.
• Must be able to grasp basic concepts.
• Must be able to work with rig crews as well as customers at the field level and in a professional manner.
• Maintain clean and safe work environment and adhere to all safety regulations.
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
• 1-3 years experience installing and repairing gas lift equipment preferred (but not required)
• High school diploma required.
• Mechanical background preferred.
• Oilfield/rig experience preferred.
• Basic computer skills.
• Driver should have clean motor vehicle record (MVR).
• The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations