Dispatcher I (33306) El Reno, Oklahoma
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 70,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— well construction, formation evaluation, completion and production— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Primary contact in coordinating, staging and completion of customer orders for equipment and personnel in preparation for jobs.
DUTIES AND RESONSIBILITIES
- Answer incoming phone calls.
- Take orders for equipment or services from customers and relay information to the Operations Supervisor or his designee.
- Review/ verify truck reports, time cards, and DOT logs turned in by employees.
- Call out crews for jobs and different assignments as instructed by the Operations Supervisor or his designee.
- Prepare dispatch sheets for jobs.
- Coordinate transportation under direction of District Manager.
- Order parts / services as needed from vendors.
- Maintain job information on dispatch board.
- Inputs computer data.
- May be required to work on a 24 hours call basis.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Must possess reading, writing and basic mathematical skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Individual must be able to follow instructions and multi-tasking ability.
General knowledge of Weatherford products and services.
Should be able to work closely with fellow employees.
The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.