Senior Claims Reporting Analyst Long Beach, CA (4405BR) Long Beach, California
• Create and maintain reports utilizing SQL, Excel, MS Access, SSIS, SSRS and SharePoint. These reports will be used to manage claim inventory, adjustment processes, audit, compliance, recoveries, coordination with other departments such as Configuration and KPI metrics production.
• Gather data and work with management to perform analysis to resolve issues or to improve processes.
• Identify problems and suggest resolutions for both reporting and functional processes.
• Follow team coding standards for report design. Work to build, implement and support best practices among the team.
• Mentor team members in both technical and functional subjects.
• Innovate new ways to provide support to the Claims Department through technology or improved processes
• Adapt and learn new technologies as they pertain to writing reports
• Interpret and analyze raw data and turn it into information
• Validate report results for accuracy
• Work with team members to improve technical skills
State Plan / Department Specific Duties and Responsibilities
• Produce reports using Excel, T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS and SharePoint
• Validate results
• Work with team mates to ensure quality reports
• Analyze data and provide assistance to Claims staff and management team
• Develop and enforce standards for team processes
• Continually look for opportunities to improve both technical and functional processes
• Ability to abide by Molina’s policies
• Maintain regular attendance based on agreed-upon schedule
• Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following or equivalent years of work experience:
• Business Administration, Information Systems
• Computer Science
• Business Administration, Accounting/Finance
5 years SQL experience.
Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access experience.
Microsoft Business Intelligence (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) experience.
Demonstrated expertise in technology / claims functional subject areas.
3 years healthcare insurance experience
Microsoft SharePoint experience
• Microsoft certification
To all current Molina employees if you are interested in applying for this position please apply through the intranet job listing. Also, fill out an Employee Transfer Request Form (ETR) and attach it to your profile when applying online.
Molina Healthcare offers competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.