Claims Trainer I Columbus, OH Molina Healthcare (3263BR) Columbus, Ohio
• Collects, records, reports learning activities and employee progress.
• Manages the learning environment for classroom setup, systems setup, course materials, media and on-line learning.
• Provides feedback to management on policy and procedure improvements.
• Assesses learning needs.
• Designs and maintains course curriculum and skill checks.
• Evaluates effectiveness of learning program and incorporates enhancements.
• Evaluates audit reports to identify learning and development issues. Escalates findings to learning department management.
• Assure preparation of the instructional site
• Establish and maintain instructor credibility
• Manage the learning environment
• Demonstrate effective communication skills
• Demonstrate effective presentation skills
• Demonstrate effective questioning skills and techniques
• Respond appropriately to learners’ needs for clarification
• Provide positive reinforcement and motivational incentives
• Use instructional methods appropriately
• Use media effectively
• Evaluate learner performance
• Evaluate delivery of instruction
• Report evaluation information
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to abide by Molina’s policies
• Ability to maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work
• Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
High School diploma or equivalent required. College courses desirable.
1 year training background.
1 year writing policy and procedure documents.
Managed Care experience desirable.
Claims adjudication experience desirable.
To all current Molina employees if you are interested in applying for this position please apply through the intranet job listing. Also, fill out an Employee Transfer Request Form (ETR) and attach it to your profile when applying online.
Molina Healthcare offers competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.