Claims Report Analyst Ops Long Beach, CA - Molina (3641BR) Long Beach, California
Job SummaryUnder general supervision create and maintain reports supporting all functional areas of claims production, adjustments, recoveries, auditing, compliance and KPI. Ability to work closely with all levels of management to determine business requirements. Familiar with software life cycle and working in a team environment. This position requires strong Excel, SQL and Microsoft Business Intelligence skills.
• Create and maintain reports utilizing SQL, Excel, MS Access, SSIS, SSRS and SharePoint. These reports will be used to manage claim inventory, adjustment processes, audit, compliance, recoveries, KPI metrics production and coordination with other departments such as Configuration.
• Gather data and work with management to perform analysis to resolve issues or to improve processes.
• Proactive in identifying problems and suggesting resolutions for both reporting and functional processes.
• Follow team coding standards for report design. Work to build, implement and support best practices among the team.
• Produce reports using Excel, T-SQL, SSIS and SSRS
• Validate results
• Work with teammates to ensure quality reports
• Analyze data and provide assistance to Claims staff and management team
• Adapt and learn new technologies as they pertain to writing reports
• Interpret and analyze raw data and turn it into information
• Validate report results for accuracy
• Work with team members to improve technical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to abide by Molina’s policies
• Maintain regular attendance based on agreed-upon schedule
• Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
Bachelors Degree in one of the following preferred or equivalent years of work experience:
• Business Administration, Information Systems
• Computer Science
• Business Administration, Accounting/Finance
• 3 years SQL
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Business Intelligence (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
• Microsoft SharePoint
• QNXT experience
• Microsoft Access
• 3 years in healthcare insurance
• Microsoft certification
About Our Company:
Become part of the Molina Healthcare family today!
Molina Healthcare is a FORTUNE 500 health care company that is nationally recognized as a Medicaid and Medicare leader exclusively focused on providing quality health care to financially vulnerable individuals and families eligible for government sponsored programs.
Molina offers a variety of career opportunities across the nation as well as excellent compensation and an attractive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts and life insurance plans. We also offer a 401(k) savings plan with employer match, paid time off, paid holidays, volunteer time off, tuition reimbursement, referral bonuses and more! Molina Healthcare is a Diverse Healthcare Atmosphere & Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
To all current Molina employees if you are interested in applying for this position please apply through the intranet job listing. Also, fill out an Employee Transfer Request Form (ETR) and attach it to your profile when applying online.
Molina Healthcare offers competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.