Sr Business Systems Analyst CMDB Long Beach,CA (2535BR) Long Beach, California
• Evaluates alternative systems solutions and recommends solution that best meets the need of the business.
• Develops the BRDs along with business stakeholders, Conceptual Designs for multiple projects concurrently. SOX compliant Project deliveries and Project coordination.
• Translates user requirements into overall functional architecture for complex s/w solutions in compliance with industry regulations.
• Provides subject matter expertise and reviews applications designs built using .Net Framework 1.1/2.0, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, VB6.0, VB Script, Java Script, XML, HTML, DHTML, SharePoint server, BizTalk Server 2004/6, Microsoft SQL Server 2000/5, DTS/SSIS/SSRS on windows platform.
• Drives Joint Applications Development session with business stakeholders to define business requirements and provides systems/application expertise for multiple projects concurrently.
• Communicates with cross functional, offshore team and coordinate requirements, design and enhancements with the development team(s).
• Assesses and analyzes computer system capabilities, work flow and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within existing system.
• Recognizes, identifies and documents potential areas where existing business processes require change, or where new processes need to be developed, and makes recommendations in these areas.
• Works independently and resolves complex business problems with no supervision.
• Mentors and leads 2-10 systems or programmer analysts on multiple projects for project deliverables, assesses deliverables’ quality, plans and implements corrective and preventive actions to improve application quality.
• Works with project managers to define work assignments for development team(s).
• Identifies, defines and plans software engineering process improvements and verifies compliance.
• Mentors and trains systems/programmer analysts on software applications, business domain and design standards.
• Conducts peer review of other analysts (internal and contract staff) to ensure standards and quality.
• Recommends, schedules and performs software systems/applications improvements and updates.
• Conducts studies pertaining to designs of new information systems to meet current and projected needs.
• Defines and plans software releases in accordance with other software applications.
• Must be knowledgeable of business processes, industry standard quality norms, systems and applications development best practices, project management methodologies and estimation processes
• Ability to mentor and lead small development teams
• Ability to abide by Molina’s policies
• Abililty to maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work
• Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
• 5 years experience in Information Technology and industry domain.
• Experience with onsite/offshore model and software development life cycle process.
• Experience in creating artifacts including Business requirements, design documents, functional architecture, test plans and test cases.
• Experience with Visual InterDev, Microsoft Visio, .Net Framework 1.1/2.0, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, VB6.0, VB Script, Java Script, XML, HTML, DHTML, SharePoint server, BizTalk 2004/6 and Microsoft SQL Server 2000/5, DTS/SSIS/SSRS on windows platform.
• Experience with UML in creating use cases sequence diagrams and class diagrams
• 5 years experience in Microsoft development suite
• Strong experience in NET Framework 1.1/2.0, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, VB6.0, XML, Crystal Reports 8.5, SharePoint 2007
• 1 year experience in Enterprise Application Integration, Microsoft BizTalk Server to include: designing and developing integration solutions using Messaging, Mapping and Orchestration in BizTalk Application
• Experience with the BizTalk Business Rules Engine and Business Activity Monitoring
• Experience with EDI and HIPAA transactions.
Key responsibility - Front End of the Configuration Management Data Base - Request Process
System: ServiceNow is replacing Altiris
Skills and Functions:
Automations of paper processes
Visio - define / capture processes
Overall knowledge of programming, HTML, Java,
Structure programming with user interface
Molina Healthcare is a FORTUNE 500 health care company that is nationally recognized as a Medicaid and Medicare leader exclusively focused on providing quality health care to financially vulnerable individuals and families eligible for government sponsored programs.
Molina offers a variety of career opportunities across the nation as well as excellent compensation and an attractive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts and life insurance plans. We also offer a 401(k) savings plan with employer match, paid time off, paid holidays, volunteer time off, tuition reimbursement, referral bonuses and more! Molina Healthcare is a Diverse Healthcare Atmosphere & Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
To all current Molina employees if you are interested in applying for this position please apply through the intranet job listing. Also, fill out an Employee Transfer Request Form (ETR) and attach it to your profile when applying online.
Molina Healthcare offers competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.