IT Director Long Beach, CA 90802 (2706BR) Long Beach, California
• Oversees project management for application implementation, integration, and enhancements.
• Supervises Business Analysts and Developers (Programmers).
• Ensures successful delivery of approved projects.
• Manages vendor relationships.
• Manages support activities (break fix, operations, and small requests) to exceed established service levels.
• Drives down the cost of development and support while improving quality by implementing standard processes (SDLC, architecture, project management, etc.).
• Staff-management skills
• Project management skills
• Application development leadership skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to abide by Molina’s policies
• Abililty to maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity
• Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field or equivalent experience.
7 years managing mid- to large-systems application development preferably in the health plan industry.
5 years managing health plan applications.
Client relationship management experience.
To all current Molina employees if you are interested in applying for this position please apply through the intranet job listing. Also, fill out an Employee Transfer Request Form (ETR) and attach it to your profile when applying online.
Molina Healthcare offers competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.