Senior SSIS Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst (4406BR) Long Beach, California
Senior SSIS Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst
Long Beach, CA
Create and maintain reports supporting all functional areas of claims production, adjustments, recoveries, auditing, compliance and KPI. Ability to work closely with all levels of management to determine business requirements. Proactively perform analysis of data and provide management with concise summary and recommendations if appropriate. Familiar with software life cycle and working in a team environment. Mentor team members in both technical and functional subjects. Lead the team in innovation with new technology and processes. Help develop and enforce team standards. This position requires strong Excel, SQL and Microsoft Business Intelligence skillsCritical Requirements for this role: SSIS report writing tool
SSRS report writing tool
• Work with all levels of management team to develop business requirements for reports supporting the Claims Department.
• Create and maintain reports utilizing SQL, Excel, MS Access, SSIS, SSRS and SharePoint. These reports will be used to manage claim inventory, adjustment processes, audit, compliance, recoveries, coordination with other departments such as Configuration and KPI metrics production.
• Gather data and work with management to perform analysis to resolve issues or to improve processes.
• Identify problems and suggest resolutions for both reporting and functional processes.
• Follow team coding standards for report design. Work to build, implement and support best practices among the team.
• Mentor team members in both technical and functional subjects.
• Innovate new ways to provide support to the Claims Department through technology or improved processes
• Adapt and learn new technologies as they pertain to writing reports
• Interpret and analyze raw data and turn it into information
• Validate report results for accuracy
• Work with team members to improve technical skills
State Plan / Department Specific Duties and Responsibilities
• Produce reports using Excel, T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS and SharePoint
• Validate results
• Work with team mates to ensure quality reports
• Analyze data and provide assistance to Claims staff and management team
• Develop and enforce standards for team processes
• Continually look for opportunities to improve both technical and functional processes
• Ability to abide by Molina’s policies
• Maintain regular attendance based on agreed-upon schedule
• Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following or equivalent years of work experience:
• Business Administration, Information Systems
• Computer Science
• Business Administration, Accounting/Finance
5 years SQL experience.
Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access experience.
Microsoft Business Intelligence (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) experience.
Demonstrated expertise in technology / claims functional subject areas.
3 years healthcare insurance experience
Microsoft SharePoint experience
About Our Company:
Become part of the Molina Healthcare family today!
Molina Healthcare is a FORTUNE 500 health care company that is nationally recognized as a Medicaid and Medicare leader exclusively focused on providing quality health care to financially vulnerable individuals and families eligible for government sponsored programs.
Molina offers a variety of career opportunities across the nation as well as excellent compensation and an attractive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts and life insurance plans. We also offer a 401(k) savings plan with employer match, paid time off, paid holidays, volunteer time off, tuition reimbursement, referral bonuses and more! Molina Healthcare is a Diverse Healthcare Atmosphere & Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
To all current Molina employees if you are interested in applying for this position please apply through the intranet job listing. Also, fill out an Employee Transfer Request Form (ETR) and attach it to your profile when applying online.
Molina Healthcare offers competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.