Trade and Processing Specialist (99083BR) Buffalo, New York
The Trade & Processing Specialist is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate processing of transactions and events
including booking, validation, filing, archiving and handling of queries. This also includes the comparison and validation of data, reversal/cancellation of bookings, reconciliation of transactions and positions, and can include cash
management/cashier activities as well as reconciliation of client service issues.
* Undertake preparatory work, transaction processing, and control and reconciliations tasks.
* Manage and escalate operational risks arising from processes.
* Monitor and process pending items as well as correcting discrepancies.
* Provide support and advice for front and middle office staff.
* Interface with internal and external clients to provide operational and administrative support as needed.
* Ensure Operations processes e.g. securities, payments and cash, comply with regulations, guidelines, standards and UBS policies.
* Provide advisory services, know-how and expertise on various products and processes handled by Operations.