Application/Production Support Analyst (HA-12350991) Taylorsville, Utah
Specific Responsibilities Include:
• Provide support cover for Risk Technology software and systems, as required
• Liaise with Risk Systems end-users as required to identify, analyse and resolve requests and reported problems
• Monitor the batches and ensure that batch issues are addressed and resolved
• Provide out-of-hours and weekend support as required
• Work with development teams to take on support of new Risk Technology Systems.
• Gather, analyse and report on operational capacity, utilisation and performance statistics, status & SLA reporting, etc.
• Systems are operated with minimal errors
• Problems are investigated and resolved in a timely fashion
• Stakeholders are kept informed about system status and problem resolution using language appropriate to each user area
- At least 5 years experience of Production Support roles in an enterprise setting preferably investment banks
- Strong hands on technical skills – Sybase, SQL, UNIX ( Linux & Solaris )
- Maintain Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with business areas and other IT departments.
- Experience of managing production systems following incident management, problem management and change management methodologies
- Ability to run root cause analysis meetings / post incident reviews
- Strong Shell scripting
- Experience with use of Autosys (or other batch scheduling products)
- Able to work under pressure and provide timely and accurate solutions to incidents
- Strong analytical & problem solving abilities
- Highly experienced with working in the production support domain
- Excellent communication skills, able to provide updates to business users, peers and managers
- Sound knowledge of front-to-back office investment banking business
- Good knowledge of the ITIL processes (or at least an appreciation of control processes such as incidents and change requests)
The Utah offices are located in Taylorsville, Salt Lake City. The Salt Lake area is a haven for outdoor sports. It hosted the 2002 Winter Olympics games and boasts fantastic ski resorts, mountain bike trails and white water rafting – as well as six national parks. Everyone who works there needs to aspire to be the best in their chosen field. In return for your hard work and dedication, they offer an excellent employee salary and benefit program which can be tailored to suit your individual needs. We also offer a wide selection of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your own work-life priorities.
This position is begining as a 6+ month contract, but they are looking to continuously extend the contract or turn full time.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with an updated resume to hear more details.