OTC Clearing Business Analyst (HA-12350186) Manhattan, New York
My client, a top Investment bank in Manhattan, is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to come and join their new OTC client clearing team. Please keep in mind this is a long term contract.
LENGTH: 6 MONTH + (WILL BE LONGTERM)
-Subject Matter Expert (SME) for OTC Clearing both house and client
- Understanding of CCP connectivity like CME, ICE, LCH.Clearnet
- Understanding of clearing reconciliation with house and client positions
- Understanding of limits checking
- Understanding of collateral and margin services
- Detail understanding of reporting, including margining and collateral management
- Expose to client services area of clearing
- Strong knowledge and exposure of front to back trade life cycle events
- 10+ years business analysis experience in an IT Application development environment (Capital Markets experience preferred)
- Experience managing large Regulatory project
- Must have prior experience within a OTC Client Clearing project
- Ideal candidate would have good understanding of Futures clearing but not required
- Looking for someone who has the industry regulatory knowledge but we want to make sure we don’t get any resumes with the words Dodd-Frank or EMIR. While these are important criteria we need the candidate to have specific experience in OTC Client Clearing. This would mean someone who has the knowledge of how Interest Rate Swaps flow from CCP to the General Ledger of a Clearing Member, what statements need to be produced, person would have good understanding of cash management and reporting
- We are post clearing group, while knowledge of pre-trade and SEF connectivity is important our focus is to find a candidate with good understanding of what happens post the trade leaves the SEF and needs to be cleared.
- Basic knowledge on Capital Markets financial products (Futures, Options and Swaps) required.
- Broad knowledge of banking front to back: risk frameworks, market data, funding, collateral management, trade execution venues, etc.
- Must have leadership experience with managing client relationships and internal resources
- Experience using R&N RISC platform is desired
- Understanding of GMI for OTC Client Clearing is useful
- It is required that the individual have some finance background with strong technical foundation.
- Some experience in software development cycle
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, teamwork experience