Visual Communications Manager (0302) Aliso Viejo, California
|Salary:||USD45000 - USD60000 per year|
• Monitor overall work flow of Visual Communications Department (scheduling, photography, production, proofing, printing, etc.), supervise pre-press production scheduling, record keeping, and budget management for production and print
• Spearhead seasonal advertising planning meetings and supervise advertising related projects.
• Conduct weekly production meetings with in-house creative department staff.
• Provide weekly and monthly project reports for all brands.
• Evaluate, develop, and execute department project procedures, processes, and improvements as needed.
• Liaise and coordinate with vendors, department heads, and international distributors to execute projects; Establish and maintain a good working relationship with contacts, internal partners, and members of the creative team.
• Reconcile all jobs with A/P & creative team after completion of projects
• Oversee and monitor Art department capacity planning. Provide recommendations to Senior Management.
• Min. 3 years experience in print production, prior project management experience required.
• Strong organization skills
• Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast paced environment
• Proficiency in MS Office, primarily Excel
• Other Plus Factors: MS Sharepoint, MS Project
• Basic working knowledge of Quark, Illustrator, and Photoshop
• Solid communication skills, Acute attention to detail
• Ability to take initiative and work under tight deadlines