Retail Analyst (3687) Los Angeles Metro Area, California
|Salary:||USD70000 - USD75000 per year|
Years of Related Professional Experience: 3+.
Bachelors Degree in either Finance or Accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience Experience in a multi-store retail environment a plus CPA or MBA a plus.
1. Create, review, and analyze Retail Store P&L to ensure accuracy and identify variances as compared to both plan and prior year results. Prepare variance analysis for management review.
2. Prepare, review, and distribute retail financial reports including but not limited to: Store P&Ls, Bi-Weekly Wage Reports to Store Managers, Percent Rent Reporting to Landlords, Comp Sales Reports, and Capital Reviews.
3. Work with Retail group to identify and control cost drivers including working with regional managers to set target wage expense. Identify potential cost saving initiatives and help implement approved initiatives.
4. Assist in preparing the monthly forecasts and annual plan for Retail including sales plans, labor detail, and capital expense.
5. Assist in the preparation of Retail new store WEA’s. Prepare monthly analysis of WEA year-to-date actual expenditures vs. budget.
6. Work with Accounting to ensure proper coding of Retail invoices.
7. Partner with Retail Management Team to ensure fiscal responsibility and analysis
8. Retail inventory management and reporting
9. Ad Hoc Analysis and Projects for Retail