Early Childhood Teacher - Part time (90M0327514) Blaxland, Australia
This wonderful childcare centre in Blaxland has been lovingly created by a family run company with many years of experience in the industry. Learning in a safe and inviting environment as well as extending their imaginations is at the heart of the centres philosophies.
The centre has a very holistic view of education and has a range of animals on site come and experience the difference!
Early Childhood Teacher – Preschool
You will report to the Centre Director and assist in the 3 – 4 and 4 – 5 room across 3 days working ac 9.5hour shift - maternity leave cover january for 7 or 8 months
- Plan, develop and implement programs for children based on the Early Years Learning Framework
- Motivate to assist in leading a team and ensure High Quality is delivered across all areas for children
- Maintain effective and constant communication with both children & parents
- Focus on developing children via a balance of structured play, free play and group participation
Essential for the role are the following:
- Your Bachelor in Education (Birth to 5 years) approved by ACECQA
- Experience in programming and planning for 0-2 years old children
- Demonstrate leadership and responsible for mentoring staff in the room
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Be a team player
For more information please contact Emma 8238 0200 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org