Embedded Software Engineer (RE-12456350) Alameda, California
|Salary:||USD50 - USD70 per hour + DOE|
Embedded Systems Engineer/Programmer
Embedded systems engineer/programmer with expertise in C for developing and testing firmware for gas sensor controller electronics. The controller board is responsible for sensor operation, data acquisition and transfer. The engineer will be responsible for coding operating protocols and algorithms with the controller electronics and may also be required to conduct sensor and hardware testing.
- Technical knowledge of firmware and embedded systems, with Freescale microprocessor experience desirable
- Proficiency in C for embedded systems with SPI, I2C and RS-232
- Proficieny in Assembly level programming desirable
- Excellent software and hardware debugging skills
- Labview programming experience desirable
- Low power microprocessor operation experience desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in CE, CS or EE with minimum 2 years embedded systems programming experience.