Firmware / Automation QA Engineer (RE-12452933) Sunnyvale, California
|Salary:||USD50 - USD70 per hour|
Senior Firmware QA Engineer
• Develops and maintains test automation tools and scripts.
• Assumes ownership of all phases, including design, implementation, execution, maintenance, and expansion of test tools and framework.
• Executing firmware system tests and documentation.
• Evaluating, testing, and reviewing firmware to determine if program performance meets design requirements, provides valid and accurate results, operates reliably, and conforms to established standards.
• Knowledge of SQA methodology for complex integrated systems implementations.
• Proven track record in driving the successful release of software products to production/market.
• Previous experience testing devices based on embedded Linux.
• Proficiency in programming for test automation (C++/C#, Lua, shell).
• Extensive experience with Linux kernel, drivers, and APIs.
• 7-10 years in firmware quality assurance projects.