Senior Clinical Research Specialist (RE-12453341) San Francisco, California
|Salary:||USD90000 - USD110000 per annum|
Renowned medical device company inNorthern Californiaseeking experienced Senior Clinical Research Specialist to assist with managing and facilitating a global clinical trial.
Day to day roles and responsibilities:
- Leading and representing the clinical affairs and product development teams
- Develop and maintain project critical documents, timelines, and strategy
- Ensuring the quality of the study data and process
- Supervise training of Investigators, site staff, and internal staff
- Report accomplishments and issues of, and represent Clinical Affairs to upper management
- 3+ years of clinical research experience in the medical device industry
- Knowledge of medical device and clinical practice regulations and guidelines
- Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge of biostatistics, trial design, and medical terminology
- Ability to effectively lead a team, and work effectively on cross functional teams
- Strong project management skills
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
This job is located in the North Bay Area, CA.
This is an immediate hire position. We are currently conducting phone interviews.
Interested candidates please reply with their updated resume.
If this position seems like a good fit for your career goals and skill set, please send me an updated resume. If this is not exactly what you are looking for, but are interested in other positions within the pharmaceutical space, please reach out to me as I specialize in placing candidates within this industry.
If you have a colleague who you think would be a good fit for this position, please feel free to forward this message along.