Sr Clinical Research Specialist (RE-12452747) Santa Rosa, California
|Salary:||USD90000 - USD115000 per annum|
Renowned medical device company inNorthern Californiaseeking experienced Senior Clinical Research Specialist to assist with managing and facilitating a global clinical trial.
Day to day roles and responsibilities:
- Leading and representing the clinical affairs and product development teams
- Develop and maintain project critical documents, timelines, and strategy
- Ensuring the quality of the study data and process
- Supervise training of Investigators, site staff, and internal staff
- Report accomplishments and issues of, and represent Clinical Affairs to upper management
- 3+ years of clinical research experience in the medical device industry
- Knowledge of medical device and clinical practice regulations and guidelines
- Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge of biostatistics, trial design, and medical terminology
- Ability to effectively lead a team, and work effectively on cross functional teams
- Strong project management skills
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
This a permanent, immediate hire, position. We are currently conducting phone interviews.
If this sounds like a good fit for your professional experience and career aspirations, please reply with a copy of your updated resume in word format.