Design Engineer (Canada & Spain) (PR-12329200) Calgary Region, Canada
|Salary:||USD800 - USD1000 per day|
For my client an international operating company there Venezuelan project office inCalgary and Madrid, I am looking for experienced Design Engineers (level; Lead/Chief)
1. Task Description:
Support for the design of surface facilities of the JV;
Conducting an expert assessment of technical, process, and other solutions to be adopted at the early design phase;
Ensuring complete awareness of the design work progress, compliance with the design schedule, occurrence of risks, etc;
Developing recommendations in respect of certain production solutions that significantly influence the design results, to be forwarded to consultancy firms for expert assessment;
Interfacing with relevant subdivisions;
Generating and presenting the daily / weekly work progress report.
Keeping the client continuously aware of the design work progress;
Representing the interest of the client while adopting certain design solutions.
2. Level of Complexity: Expert.
3. Required Qualification and Possession of Specialist Knowledge and Skills: Russian language (desirable), and/or English language, at least 5 years experience of working on similar projects.
4. Minimum Position Level: Lead/Chief Specialist.
5. Worksite Location: Calgary, Canada or Madrid, Spain
6. Project length: 6month minimum, 12 month potential