Materials Manager (RE-12451381) San Jose, California
|Salary:||USD45 - USD55 per hour|
This position is responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing the control of purchased parts, raw materials, WIP, and finished goods from time of receipt through the time of customer shipment. This position will also assist in the preparation of facility policies and procedures used to ensure adequate controls of inventory are in place.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
• 7-10 years experience in warehousing management and broad knowledge of warehouse operations is necessary. A broad range of management skills is required with particular emphasis on leadership, supervision, motivation, communication, and planning.
• 3-5 years experience in purchasing management.
• Vendor Management experiences a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Experience with MRP systems, like SAP
• Microsoft Excel skills
If you are interested, or know someone who might be intersted, please apply ASAP as I have interviews scheduled for later this week.