Sr. Logistics Coordinator (RE-12455657) Foster City, California
|Salary:||USD30 - USD35 per hour|
Successful performance of these job duties significantly impacts the timeliness and quality of customer shipments. The ability to reduce costs in transportation-related activities contributes to the overall corporate cost-saving initiative.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Executes the daily processing of all domestic shipping documents to ensure on-time shipments to all destinations. Shipments consist of consumables, service parts, instruments, and accessories shipping from one or multiple domestic warehouses to domestic customers.
- Communicate daily with customer service to keep them informed of changes to a pending customer delivery. This is extremely important to maintain a high level of customer service.
- Suggest areas for cost savings and process improvements related to transportation, packaging, and supply chain operations. Focus will be on improving and optimizing the processes in all areas within the individual's scope. Individual will discuss improvement opportunities with management and contract service providers to help drive change.
- Works with contract and third-party transportation service providers to ensure on-time delivery performance. Effective communication with the 3PL warehouse provider, freight forwarder, and carrier are essential to ensure shipments are executed timely and accurately.
- Coordinate the delivery of material from both international factories and domestic warehouses to ensure an accurate customer delivery. Will work directly with freight forwarders, contracted warehouse staff, and customer service to provide this coordination.
- Coordinates the site-to-site movement of materials and instruments from customer to customer or customer to factory. These movements are often revenue sales of "as-is" instruments or customer trade-ins tied to the delivery of a new revenue instrument.
- Takes assigned training to stay in compliance with all transportation and hazardous materials regulations.
Please apply ASAP if interested!