Reporting Analyst (1023) Los Angeles, California
|Salary:||USD53000 - USD63000 per year|
Here is your career oppportunity to become a Reporting Analyst for a successful and growing medical insurance company!
Manage the operational tasks related to the production and delivery of client-specific reports, including claims timeliness reports, customer call center performance reports, and all other required reports.
Maintain client-specific monthly, quarterly and annual reporting project schedules and ensure on-time delivery.
Proofread reports for spelling, grammar, pagination/aesthetics, quality, completeness and accuracy
Query and extract data from various databases, using various tools including SQL, with an understanding of broad data content available and specific table structures
Notify the Director or management of any unforeseen circumstances identified at reporting stage which may affect quality and integrity and follow through to ensure that items are documented and corrected
Consult with clients on due dates, timeliness provisions and other matters related to reports
Perform comprehensive analysis of Administrative Service Agreements to determine delegation requirements, document the requirements and maintain the documentation
Complete claims and customer service delegation questionnaires
Coordinate and organize audit materials and meet with plan auditors
Act as the primary liaison between plan delegation management and Operations
Provide claims department with pre-check run audit support as required
Perform quality assurance testing utilizing use case scenarios of system configuration changes as they relate to claims processing (User Acceptance Testing)
Identify, communicate and follow-up with the database configuration team and management
* Prefer BS Degree. High school diploma or G.E.D required
* 1-3 years information management experience and 1-3 years healthcare administration experience including claims.
* Prior Medicaid, Medicare and Commercial HMO experience preferred.
* Strong organization and prioritization skills.
* Relational database / MS SQL / Crystal Reports experience
* Exceptional analytical ability necessary to interpret data and information.
* Strong attention to detail, particularly with regard to contract language.
* Must have contract interpretation skills.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Fundamental understanding of claims and customer service delegation audit procedures and protocol.
* Fundamental understanding of industry standard Managed Care Operations reporting practices.
* Excellent PC skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
* Ability to identify PHI to ensure patient confidentiality as it relates to HIPAA.
This is a great career opportunity for growth. Apply today and send me your resume!