Staff Nurse - Band 5 - Cornwall (GT/nurse/010) Bodmin, England
|Salary:||GBP22000 - GBP29630 per annum|
Cornwall Partnership NHS Foundation Trust provides a range of mental and physical health services to children and adults across Cornwall. Patient experience is personal and how their family or carer feels about their service is vital.
As such, we are currently looking to recruit talented and dynamic Registered Mental Health Nurses to work within the Community alongside our highly dedicated integrated team based Bodin.
As a nurse within our Trust, we prioritise the development of our staff. To support this, the following opportunities are available:
- Protected CPD time for registered staff
- Access to a dedicated central development fund to support CPD for all staff
- Leadership and Management development programs
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- A full clinical induction program for essential operational skills
Being part of a successful NHS Foundation Trust also brings a portfolio of rewards and benefits for our staff which can be explained at interview stage.
This is a really exciting time to join a forward thinking and innovative team therefore Interviews are taking place on a weekly basis until Christmas so please don't delay, apply for this role!