Early Childhood Studies Lecturer (ES-EarlyChildhood) South Yorkshire, England
|Salary:||GBP25 - GBP25 per hour + Plus Statutory Holiday Pay|
Advert Reference: ES-Early Childhood
Job Title: Early Childhood Studies Lecturer
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary: £25 per hour plus statutory holiday pay
Looking for an exciting and fulfilling work opportunity?
teachFE Doncaster is working on behalf of an established Further Education College within the South Yorkshire area, which requires an Early Childhood Studies Lecturer to join their enterprising and industrious department in September
• Previous experience of working within a similar role.
•Hold a relevant degree
• Experience of working within the Further Education sector, would also be desirable, but not essential.
• Hold a teaching qualification
• Be a good communicator with ability to negotiate with candidates and employers.
• Be flexible and self-motivated with a dedication to student achievement and quality.
If you are successful, we will be required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for a DBS Certificate should you not already hold a valid certificate.
As a valued teachFE, you will receive:
• The support of a highly experienced and dedicated Staffing Co-ordinator.
• Competitive rates of pay with no admin charges or hidden surprises.
• Candidate referral scheme
• Secure online profile where you can access timesheets, payslips and assignment details.
• Wide range of permanent and temporary job opportunities in over 250 Colleges and FE Providers across the UK.
If you have the skills and experience we require and you are looking for a new challenge please email your CV today. Not on the lookout for work but you know someone who is? Ask them to send us their CV.
teachFE promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with teachFE. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all teachFE assignments. All positions advertised by teachFE comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.