Budget Manager - Top pay and benfits (7116) Upland, California
- Preparation of accurate, complete and timely budgets and quarterly re-forecasts.
- Apply budget directives and implements processes to manage and summarize key assumptions
- Interprets trended key data, incorporates utilization metrics and compiles it to produce budget and forecasts.
- Coordinates with participants, determines data collections for assumptions and analysis for budget preparation, to include membership, health care costs, administrative, staffing and capital expenditure expenses.
- Manages the review and validation of IPA Profit and Loss statements, department administrative and staffing expenses with Executive Directors, Vice-presidents, Directors and Managers of all departments and IPAs.
- Minimum of 10+ years performing budget and forecasts
- 5-7 years mangment exp required
- 10+ year Managed Care environment or IPA
- knowledge of budget preparation