Senior Financial Analyst – Top Pay and Benefits (7209) Culver City, California
Senior Financial Analyst – Top Pay and Benefits
Play a key role in the planning and forecasting process for all divisions within the United States and Canada.
Provide financial analysis of the Income Statement and Cash Flows related to annual plan, quarterly forecast, and monthly close.
Analyze additional financial data as requested by upper management and provide support to the Global team when necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• CPA required
• 3-5 years relevant financial experience preferred
• Hyperion Financial Management, SAP BW and SAP BPC experience a plus
• Business planning, including the consolidation of Income and Cash Flow statements
• Analyzing financial/operational data and maintaining analytical tools and models used in reporting operating results
• Assisting with variance explanations of actual and forecast results compared to plan and prior year