Field Operators - UBD & MPD (Nisku & Weyburn) (31178) Weyburn, Canada
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry. Turn to Weatherford for attentive service and Tactical Technology™ designed to maximize the value of your oil and gas assets. The change will do you goodSM
Weatherford is currently searching for a motivated, team player for the role of Field Operator for our Secure Drilling Services (UBD/MPD) division. Site locations will primarily be in AB, SK and BC.
- The successful candidates will primarily work in field locations with the rig in and operation of portable gas generation and Pressure Separator packages for use in UBD, MPD applications.
- Systems that are to be operated and maintained include Nitrogen Membrane Systems and Exhaust Gas Processing Systems, drilling manifolds and Pressure Separators
- All work performed regardless of location will be in strict accordance with Company Programs and Policies
- Previous Oilfield experience preferred
- Knowledge of industrial engine and compressor operation an asset
- Valid & clean Class 5 Drivers License (Abstract required with application)
Weatherford offers a competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including 3 weeks vacation to start, RRSP matching, health spending account and opportunities for on-going training and career development.