QA Engineer (HA-12375551) Boston, Massachusetts
|Salary:||EUR80000 - EUR81000 per annum + bonus|
Who they are:
Hedge Fund with approximately $300 billion in assets under management headquartered in Boston. They have a client list of over 3,000 including public and corporate pension funds, endowments, foundations, and high net worth individuals.
What you will be doing:
In this challenging role you will be developing financial software working with a team of 8 other developers, applying appropriate automated verification and validation methods to improve and ensure the quality of product suite running daily regression suites and analyze results, report defects to project teams as they are identified, collecting and effectively communicate testing metrics.
- Minimum 7 years of experience working in a Microsoft environment is required
- Financial Services Industry experience a plus; particularly within the business of mutual funds and hedge funds
- Knowledge of SQL; relational database experience
- Proven ability to work effectively in an Agile/Scrum project team setting
- Applicant must be well organized and self-motivated
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
Where you will work:
This hedge fund has offices in 10 different countries on 3 continents and is looking to fill a position at there office right here in Boston located in the heart of the financial district.
Why the position is open:
Do to the growth of their IT department over the last 2 years my client is looking to ad several experienced QA’s to the team.
Who you need to talk to:
If you feel you would be a good fit foe this role please submit your resume to Brandon Brunell with Huxley Associates and you will be contacted if you meet my clients requirements