Call Center Customer Service Representative (PCK537-4770) Green Bay, Wisconsin
Job ID: 1930
Call Center Customer Service Representative
A career with Wisconsin Public Service is “Worth the Energy”
Wisconsin Public Service (WPS), a subsidiary of Integrys Energy Group, is currently seeking Customer Service Representatives for our 24x7 Customer Call Center Operations in Green Bay, WI.
A Customer Service Representative at WPS is responsible for making and receiving company wide customer calls, investigating billing inquiries, handling general utility based inquiries, and responding to operations (emergency, outage, service) type calls.
Additional expectations include;
- Investigating, negotiating, and resolving customer concerns and disputes
- Responding to customer questions/inquiries received from multiple channels (phone, email, fax or mail)
- Utilizing internal/external systems and software applications
Position Requirements: Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED/HSED
- 3+ years Customer Service and/or Customer Relations
- Must be available to work rotating shifts (Sunday - Saturday 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Shifts)
- Availability for 24 hour call out for storm trouble call handling is also required
- Call Center experience
- 1+ years furthering education in business, communications, psychology, or related field
- Previous experience negotiating with customers and dealing with difficult situations is essential
Integrys Energy Group, Inc. (NYSE: TEG) is a Fortune 1,000 company focused on delivering energy and related services to more than 2 million customers in the U.S. Our subsidiaries, with nearly 5,000 employees, are creating a premier and growing energy company. We have exciting career opportunities that will reward energetic people who help us meet the challenge!
Interested candidates must apply online at www.integrysgroup.com no later than April 12, 2013.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative ActionEmployer
All qualified candidates, including minorities, women, veterans and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.