Equipment Maintenance Tech - Cased Hole & Flow Control (32509) San Antonio, Texas
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 70,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— well construction, formation evaluation, completion and production— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Assist in preparing and loading jobs in addition to cleaning, inspecting, and refurbishing equipment.
- Operate crane and/or forklift to load and unload jobs.
- Clean, service, and refurbish tools as required by supervisor.
- Assembly and disassembly of tools relative to services provided per location.
- Available on a 24 hour basis to respond to customer needs.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- 1-3 years experience in related field
- Good verbal communication skills
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees
- Mechanical aptitude
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations