Dispatcher Non-Rotational (Frac) (27708) Williston, North Dakota
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 70,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— well construction, formation evaluation, completion and production— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Works closely with the Operation Supervisor in coordinating, staging of equipment and personnel in preparation for jobs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer incoming phone calls.
- Take orders for equipment or services from customers and relay information to the Operations Supervisor or his designee.
- Gather truck reports, time cards, and employee DOT logs.
- Call out crews for jobs and different assignments as instructed by the Operations Supervisor or his designee.
- Prepare dispatch sheets for jobs.
- Coordinate transportation under direction of Operation Supervisor or his designee.
- Maintain job information on dispatch board per the Operation Supervisor’s direction or his designee.
- Input computer data in various systems.
- May be required to work on a 24 hours call basis working both day and night shifts.
- Must possess basic reading, writing and basic mathematical skills.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills with experience using windows programs including Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to follow instructions and procedures.
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees.
- Must be driven, accountable for all aspects of the job duties and able to work with minimal supervision.