Equipment Operator - Frac (Non-Rotational) (27918) Williston, North Dakota
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 70,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— well construction, formation evaluation, completion and production— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Support well site and assemble operations. Operates a company vehicle on a daily basis between district and work site to deliver products, service tools, and equipment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for maintaining equipment, and accurate DOT logs.
• Maintain satisfactory driving record.
• Ability to learn the disciplines of driving and rigging up equipment on location.
• Ability to verbally communicate and understand details and directions.
• Must adhere to all safety regulations.
• Must be willing to obtain knowledge of pumping standards.
• Ability to proficiently operate auxiliary equipment; stake bed, acid transport and sand truck.
• Ability to learn to operate Frac pump, Acid pump, Line Truck, and Sand Delivery System.
• Ability to maintain condition of treating iron.
• Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Hold a valid driver's license and clear driving record.
- Ability to comply with DOT Regulations and Health Requirements.
- Ability to work flexible work schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
- Must have a telephone or pager and the ability to be on 24 hour call.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions.
- 1 to 2 years Fracturing/Stimulation experience in service company or oilfield operating company.
- Hold a valid Commercial Driver's License A with Hazmat Endorsement.