Field Supervisor - FRAC (4179y) Odessa, Texas
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Coordinate customer requirements with all phases of operation including the areas of service preparation, service execution, and personnel supervision. Maintain attention to safety and Standard Operating Procedures.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist District Manager in managing jobs.
• Oversee daily field operations activities.
• Conduct load-outs.
• Comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- BS Degree preferred.
- 2-3 years Fracturing/ Stimulation experience in service company or oilfield operating company.
- Requires strong leadership and supervisory skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Multi-tasking ability.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible work schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees.
The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.