Manager Business Analyst (4067BR) Long Beach, California
• Manages a team of Business Analysts and Business Analyst Leads
• Develops standard Business Analyst process and documentation templates
• Supporting PM with budgeting and capacity planning.
• Assigns specific tasks and responsibilities, evaluates and mentors staff.
• Continually monitors individual progress to insure meeting of specific deadlines.
• Actively participates in all stages of project development including research, design, programming, testing and implementation.
• Contributes to project update meetings, and documents project status and issues.
• Actively pursues issue resolution.
• Performs other related duties of a comparable level/type as required.
• Ability to abide by Molina’s policies
• Maintain regular attendance based on agreed-upon schedule
• Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of business analysis experience,
• 3+ years managed care experience.
• Formal training in Project Management.
• Formal training in Business Analysis and/or Systems Analysis
• Project manager experience
• Management role or supervisory experience
• Experience working with complex, often highly technical teams.
To all current Molina employees if you are interested in applying for this position please apply through the intranetjob listing. Also, fill out an Employee Transfer Request Form (ETR) and attach it to your profile when applying online.
Molina Healthcare offers competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare, a FORTUNE 500 company that is nationally recognized and has grown into one of the leaders in providing quality healthcare for financially vulnerable individuals and families. Molina Healthcare is a multi-state healthcare organization with flexible care delivery systems focused exclusively on government-sponsored healthcare programs for low income families and individuals. Currently, Molina Healthcare arranges for the delivery of healthcare services or offers health information management solutions for nearly 4.3 million individuals and families who receive their care through Medicaid, Medicare and other government funded programs in 15 states. We continually seek talented individuals who share our values and can contribute to our mission of providing the highest quality health care to those who need it most and are least able to afford it. Become part of the Molina Healthcare family today! Discover extraordinary opportunities for growth.
Molina offers a variety of career opportunities across the nation as well as excellent compensation and an attractive benefits package that includes.
· Short- and long-term disability
· Flexible spending accounts
· Life insurance plans
· 401(k) savings plan with employer match
· Paid time off
· Paid holidays
· Volunteer time off
· Tuition reimbursement
· Referral bonuses and more!
Molina Healthcare is a Diverse Healthcare Atmosphere & Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.