Field Sales Representative - Testing and Production Services (29563) Calgary, Canada
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry. Turn to Weatherford for attentive service and Tactical Technology™ designed to maximize the value of your oil and gas assets. The change will do you goodSM
WEATHERFORD is a recognized industry leader in the design, manufacturing and deployment of oilfield products aiding oil and gas production worldwide. Presently, Weatherford Testing and Production Services is recruiting a Field Sales Representative based out of Calgary, Alberta.
The succesful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Actively promote Weatherford’s products to current clients and potential clients in the market place. Obtain sales at best prices by promoting value added for service and quality
- Responsible for promoting Weatherford in a professional manner.
- Meeting sales targets
- Professional in manner and appearance
- Self motivated
- Able to work with little supervision
- Able to multi-task
- Team player – positive attitude
- Process strong communication and organizational skills
- Adapt to change
- Work flexible hours
- Experienced in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Shows a strong ability to learn
- Knowledge of: MS Computer Software
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Flexible attitude to working hours and conditions.
- Ability to work on own initiative and unsupervised.
- To prioritize and delegate workload to best suit the needs of the Client and Company.
- Ability to manage change.
- Possess strong and effective communication skills.
- Multi-Tasking abilities.
- Knowledge of Problem job analysis and reporting.
- Experience in the oil & gas industry preferred
Weatherford offers a competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including 3 weeks vacation to start, RRSP matching, a health spending account and opportunities for on-going training and career development.