Wireline Base Manager (27724) Estevan, Canada
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry. Turn to Weatherford for attentive service and Tactical Technology™ designed to maximize the value of your oil and gas assets. The change will do you goodSM
- Manage the daily operations of the District in accordance with Company policy, governmental legislation, and quality service goals, through the effective and efficient use of its financial, capital, and human resources.
- Maintain good relationships Clients and help in generating new client.
- Has direct or indirect responsibility for all personnel at location.
- Determine need for equipment and supplies and maintains appropriate levels of inventory.
- Schedule supervisors and is responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of their work, reports and expenses.
- Perform any service, repair or maintenance task necessary when "hands on" assistance is needed.
· Minimum 5 years oil field experience
· Proficient verbal and written communication skills
· Advanced computer skills
· Strong leadership and quality skills
Weatherford offers a competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including 3 weeks vacation to start, RRSP matching, a health spending account and opportunities for on-going training and career development.