C Developer (1070903) Toronto, Canada
Remote C++ role for 6 month contract + likely extension working with a digital tech firm
Client: You.i TV, Digital Technology Company
Role: C++ Developer
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: Negotiable*depending on experience
MULTIPLES ROLES - REMOTE
You.i TV, a recognized Digital Tech firm is looking to hire multiple C++ Developer for a minimum 6 months based remotely, to work on a major upcoming project.
Your new company
You. i TV, a leading technology firm, is looking to onboard multiple C++ Developers. They have a great reputation and working culture, highly geared towards collaboration and continuous innovation within their industry. Their team is growing and they are looking for innovating developers to help build game-changing applications within the technology and media space.
Your new role
As a C++ Developer you will be working in a highly collaborative agile team, with Testers, UX Designers & Project Delivery all contributing to the creation of cutting edge, graphics intensive cross-platform application software. Communication skills are vital as you will have to work with various stakeholders.
You will have to attend and be an active contributor to daily stand-ups within your team. You will be expected to write code and contribute features, while focusing on finding efficiencies when possible.
What you'll need to succeed
• You have built applications using C++ (ideally 11/14), preferable for Cross Platforms
• Experience with web services
• Ideal candidates would have front-end/UX experience.
• Worked with tools such as: Github, Jira, and your IDE and OS of choice
• Must have excellent communication skills and be comfortable dealing with clients
• A strong sense of curiosity and interest in learning new technologies.
• You have prior experience in development with a strong command of object-oriented principles.
• Strong interest in developing 2D and 3D applications.
• Able to walk us through manipulating assets (geometry, images, sounds).
• You've used popular toolkits to build some impressive user interfaces.
• Nice to have: if you have experience building apps for Android or iOS
What you'll get in return
The client is offering a 6 month contract, and a very competitive rate for an incorporated contractor.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with (client name) to manage the recruitment of this position.