Customer Service Representative (33954) Liberal, Kansas
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 70,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— well construction, formation evaluation, completion and production— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Generate business and increase revenue through sales of product line equipment and services to key and target customers within certain geographical areas.
· Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
· Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers' needs, and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations
· Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
· Manage account coverage within area assigned and expand customer base.
· Assist in the gathering of customer, market, and competitive intelligence
· Continue to enhance product knowledge for value added selling.
· Maximize profitability to division on all products sold.
· Competently present information on product line including proposals to all customers.
· Communicate market information to all appropriate product line departments.
· Work effectively with other personnel to optimize business opportunities.
· Select the correct products or assist customers in making product selections, based on customers' needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations.
· Assist with loading, delivery and installation of equipment as required.
Skills and Knowledge
Requires 1 – 5 years product line or production sales experience.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques
- Requires basic Microsoft Outlook – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access computer skills.
- Ability to assist with pulling orders, loading / unloading truck and delivery to client.
College degree preferred.